Friday, July 2, 2010

Thank you Ruth

I just received an awesome award from an awesome fellow blogger.  Ruth at Underneath His Wrapping  Ruth I feel honored to receive this award from you!!
You are such an inspiration to me!!!
I am supposed to sum up my blogging philosophy in five words, so here it is: hope, inspiration,friendship,sharing, and healing.  There are so many that I feel deserve this award, but I am going to choose three.  Enchanted Oak ,Finding Prose In The Laundry,and The Chocolate Chip Waffle
You all inspire me!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Gwe. Hope you have a great weekend.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like minds think alike....
    Way-to-go Carrie!
    Keep spreading Joy -
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie,
    Thank you! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and the award! Your blogs inspire me as well, so glad our paths crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Pamela for stopping by I always appreciate your uplifting words. You are an inspiration to many.

    Alexis I am glad our paths crossed as well. You deserve this award very much. Thank you for inspiring me. By the way I love your new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and more than glad to pass it on to you cause you deserve it. You are an inspiration to me as well.
    Blessings,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Carrie!

    Your writing is fantastic! I look forward to reading much more of it and exchanging feedback.

    All the best,

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson